Happy Pancake Day!
Are you a Disney lover? If you are then you will love my Disney pancakes, rather than the usual traditional pancakes I decided to give mine a Disney twist.
I used my giant Disney cookie cutter as a mould for my pancake mixture in my frying pan and much to my delight this worked and before I knew it I was flipping Mickey Mouse in the pan.
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml Semi-skimmed milk
- 1tbsp sunflower oil.
- Sieve the flour into a bowl and add eggs to centre of the mixture along with 1tbsp on sunflower oil and 1/4 of milk.
- Mix the ingredients with hand mixer or free standing mixer on a low speed. While whisking add your remaining milk gradually to loosen the mixture.
- The mixture is then ready when you have a consistency like single cream.
- Heat your pan and grease before placing the mixture into the pan. I also greased my cookie cutter here before placing into the pan and pouring the mix into the cutter.
- Place your cutter into the pan and pour your mix into the cutter. Turn cutter after around 1 minute.
- Continue with the rest of your batter.
Before enjoying my Disney pancakes I added a nice covering of Nutella 🙂 How did you enjoy your pancakes today?